If you receive the message "An account is not approved, please request verification again", it means that your email address has not been verified. Please follow the steps below.
Please note: Screenshots below are in mobile view. Your screen may look slightly different if you're using a desktop, laptop or tablet, however, the messaging is the same.
1. Check your inbox, and SPAM or JUNK folders for an email from Connect Invest
a. If it's been longer than 5 minutes - go to next step
b. If you don't find the email - go to next step
c. If you find the email and click on the link and receive this message - go to next step
2. Go to login - input email and password - click 'submit'
3. Click on the link ‘YOU CAN REQUEST NEW EMAIL FOR VERIFICATION’
4. Enter your Email and Password– click 'EMAIL LINK' - then you'll see "Confirm Email" message
5. Go to your email inbox (check SPAM or JUNK folders)– look for an email from Connect Invest – open email - click on link 'Verify My Email Address'
6. You know your email is successfully verified once you see the “LET’S GET STARTED” screen– follow prompts from here, to continue registration